- General part
– “Service” refers to any product or service that the Company and/or its Partner provide to the Customer from time to time through the website/application.
– “Partner” refers to any partner of the Company from time to time having a relationship with the Company to provide products and services to the Client through the website / application.
- Commitment of the Customer
– The Customer is fully aware that the Customer still has the right to request the Company to suspend or permanently stop the collection, use, transfer of all or some of the information collected from the Customer, even in the case that the Customer agrees to allow the Company to collect, use and transfer information previously, by contacting the Company’s Customer Service for instructions.
- Scope of information collection
“Collected Information” means all information that the Customer provides to the Company through the website/application and/or through any other means, from time to time and the information transmitted when the Customer requests or is provided by the Company with products and services of the Company. Collected Information includes Customer’s Personal Information and Information of relatives/contact persons. In which:
- Customer’s personal information (“Personal Information”) is including but not limited to the following information: full name; signature sample, electronic signature; phone number; identity card number or citizen identification number, date of issue and place of issue; date of birth; nationality; gender; marital status; E-mail address; permanent residence and current residence address; residence period; career information, salary income account on chat applications such as WhatsApp, Viber of Customer.
- Information of the relatives/contact persons of the Customer is including but not limited to the following information: full name; phone number; accounts on chat applications such as WhatsApp, Viber; relationship between the Customer and relatives/contact persons of the Customer.
- Refusal of providing or receiving information
- Refuse any offer of the Customer or refuse to provide or continue to provide any Service to the Customer.
- Provide the Service to the Customer with limitation on utilities provided by the Company including but not limited to the customer service, the introduction of new services to the Customer.
– In case the Customer has demand to refuse to provide or refuse to receive information as prescribed in this Section, the Customer may respond according to our instructions on the text message, advertising email, on our website/application or contact our call center for support
- Purpose and scope of using information
– Collected Information (as mentioned in Section 3) is used for the purpose of the Company to contact the Customer after receiving an offer to provide the Service from the Customer and/or for the purpose of the Company to notify the information related to the Service, our policies and promotion from time to time and/or for the purpose of customer service during the time the Customer uses Services of the Company
– The Company shall use Information of relatives/contact person (provided by the Customer as stipulated at Section 3 above) to contact the Customer in case the Company cannot contact the Customer via Personal Information.
– Accordingly, We may use Collected Information from the Customer for following purposes:
- Assist the Customer in using the Service through the website/application of the Company and/or Company’s Partner.
- Providing the Service to the Customer: including but not limited to verifying Customer information; credit rating, credit risk of the Customer; supporting a connection between the Customer and the Company’s Partners for using the Partner’s Services through the transfer of Collected Information from the Customer to such Partner.
- Handling transaction and sending information about Customer’s transaction.
- Contacting the Customer and updating Service information to the Customer.
- Corresponding with the Customer and handling other requirements from the Customer.
- Surveying, providing promotion/discount and marketing to the Customer.
- Upgrading content and design of website/application.
- Upgrading our Service.
- Responding any query, comment or concern relating to the Service from the Customer.
- Supporting the Customer as required by the Customer.
- Providing Collected information to any third party (including Company’s Partners from time to time) for purpose of handling transaction and/or providing the Service to the Customer.
- Storing Collected Information for internal management as well as disclosure to the authorities as required by law regulations.
- Applying legal measures to ensure legal rights and benefits of the Company in according to law regulations.
- Other purposes in compliance with law regulations.
- Related third parties
– The Customer is fully aware and undertakes that, for the purpose of providing the Service to the Customer, the Company may cooperate with any third-party being entity or individual for supporting the Company’s Service or providing the Service to the Customer on behalf of the Company or conducting partly or wholly any job related to product and service of the Company; or analysing data related to product and service of the Company (“Related third parties”), including but not limited the below subjects:
- Partners of the Company in provision of Service to the Customer.
- Partners of the Company in provision of event program holding service and other particular program and activities from time to time.
- Partners of the Company in provision of advertisement service.
- Event company and event sponsor.
- Market research company.
- Service providers, including: information technology service providers in terms of infrastructure and software.
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including: legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants.
– The above Related third parties have the right to access, use Collected Information from the Customer for the purpose of cooperating with the Company when providing the Service to the Customer and are under obligations to not disclosure, use or storage Collected Information for any otherwise purposes.
- Disclosure, Sharing and Transferring of Collected Information
- Affiliates and/or members of the same group of our Company to support the provision of products and services through website/application at the request of the Customer, to help monitor and prevent illegal violations and violation of our policies, and analyzing appropriate data for website/application use, including marketing communications.
- Related third parties as stipulated at Section 6 hereof.
- Managers and employees of the Company for the purpose of providing, performing Services to the Customer.
- Authorities as required by law or when We believe that the disclosure of the Collected Information is necessary to prevent actual damage or financial loss, or to report illegal activities or investigation of violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Credit institutions and other entities as permitted by law or required by a contractual partnership.
- The Service Provider for assisting our business including but not limited fraud prevention, acquisition, marketing, customer service and technology services.
- Other cases as agreed by the Customer.
- Time for information storage
- Commitment to confidentiality of information
– In case the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in loss of Collected Information, we will notify the case to the competent authorities for investigation and timely handling in accordance with the law and notice to the Customer.
- Use of “cookies”
The Customer undertakes and agrees that when the Customer accesses our website/application, We may use “Cookies” or similar technology on the Customer’s computer or other device to obtain information. “Cookies” are small data files, which may include identification tools and can be stored on the Customer’s hard drive to help the Customer better access the website/application and identify re-visitors website/application. You have the sole right to refuse our “Cookies” on your computer or other device, unless our “Cookies” are required to prevent fraud or to ensure the security of your website/application that We control, manage, and operate. The use of the website/application may be restricted if the Customer does not accept our “Cookies”.
- External Links